Are you ready for a Yoga Adventure in Nature and an Incredible Cultural Experience on spectacular Haida land? Focus on personal joy, cultural discovery and mind-body rejuvenation for a whole week.
Join the Fall Retreat September 30 – October 6th, 2018
Book now: $2300+tax
Not ready to book? Keep in touch with us and we will make sure you have all the latest information – including advance notice of remaining spots on this trip before they’re gone! Click here if you would like to join our exclusive mailing list
Untouched, pristine British Columbia in its supernatural state- Haida Gwaii welcomes us on a transformational trip…. Begin your journey and step foot where few have gone before in remote Haida Gwaii: a unique and sacred healing place. Replenish your soul and restore your inner peace with daily yoga, meditation, and mindfulness practices in remarkable locations ~ in the Haida Heritage Centre, on Tow Hill, in the deep & silent forest.
Focus your mind and body on health, happiness and healing, but also on exploration as we embark on an unforgettable journey through the fascinating sites of Haida Gwaii.
Only 2 SPOTS LEFT!
- Practice yoga IN the Haida Museum
- Get exclusive access to Haida artists & carvers to learn from their personal studios
- Practice morning meditation on the ocean just outside your door
- Spot wildlife in Windy Bay – sea lions, bears, whales and eagles
- Visit hidden village sites Tanu, Skedans
- Go on a totem tour and visit Crystal Cabins
- Comb agate beach and visit the North Shore sandy beaches with a view known as “Hawaii North“
- Relax in natural hot springs
- Explore the sacred UNESCO Site at SG̱ang Gwaay
- so much more!
This is a once in a lifetime experience!
Here’s what those who attended the retreat October 2017 had to say:
- A non-refundable deposit ($500) is required ASAP to hold your spot
- Flight is not included – We will book our flights as a group from Victoria OR if you are coming from our northern community (or our Lotus Village that has spread across the country!) we will coordinate to meet when we all arrive on the 1st day, I will pick you up in our rental Van. (HINT: when flying into Sandspit you are welcome to use Air Canada points)
- 2 day trip down into the world famous protected national park of Gwaii Haanas.. personal Haida Guides will teach us the history of special Haida village sites, learning how to read totems and learn the customs.
- Beach fires, fresh seafood dinners and old growth forests – prehistoric trees will blow you away!
- Relax in natural hot springs, view a sea urchin and abalone bed, observe sea life in abundance, experience unique bird sightings, watch sea lion rookery- so much to see in this untouched land!
- Tlell1 Crystal Cabins teaches us about the healing qualities of crystals, gemstones. Learn and feel the Tlell Stone Circle, the science is amazing!
- Sitka Studios is a must-see with its unique layout and the ‘hobbit house’ in which you can view local artists and enjoy the serenity of their land.
- Haida Heritage Center – we get a private tour, and the always awe-inspiring opportunity to practice yoga here.