Lotus Village Yoga has many ongoing programs for kids of all ages. From after school yoga and summer camps to mindfulness classes and private lessons – see what we can do for your child below.
after-school programs • school mindfulness programs • summer camps • private lessons
Teen Yoga Girls Leadership
A class about empowering teen girls to cultivate inner strength, health and resilience. Includes special tea time, yoga and breathing practices to reduce anxiety, learning to lead, and connecting with a supportive leadership group.
Promoting self-confidence, dedication, awareness, flexibility and strength to prevent injury. Building a regular practice to assist in the love for their sport/activity and to reduce anxiety.
School Mindfulness Programs
We offer several options for School Mindfulness Programs:
- Specific Mindfulness Program for in-school Students and Educators of all types
- 8-week, Half-Year, or Full-Year
- 1 Day Mindfulness Introduction for administration and staff
- All of our programs can be adapted to suit any developmental age group.
LVY is currently providing full-year Mindfulness Programs at:
- Deep Cove School
- Kelset School
LVY offers private lessons with Tara Logan, Internationally Certified Yoga Therapist with years of experience working with children, to help with a wide variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, sleeping problems, concentration, focus, etc. Students will experience benefits from private lessons and a continued practice of mindfulness, including:
- Improving concentration and focus
- Developing self-discipline and self-awareness
- Improving self-regulation, which assists in enhancing the learning process
- Reducing anxiety, worry and insomnia
Email us directly to schedule a private lesson.
Waiver Forms for Children
Please download the form here and bring it to the first class filled out and signed.
Questions? Please contact us.
Tara holds a RYT-500 level in prenatal/postnatal yoga.
She is a certified Mindfulness Instructor and an International Yoga Therapist with 3 children of her own.