New to LVY?
Whether you’re new to yoga, new to the community, or just looking for a change LVY has got you covered. We welcome all new members and offer a wide range of classes to fit your yoga practice.
Becoming a new student LVY is easy! Our classes are offered live online so you will need to register for a class on Momoyoga and then download the Zoom app to join online.
STEP 1: Click “Register” along the top menu and you will be re-directed to the Momoyoga Online Registration Website
STEP 2: Fill out the form under “Register at Lotus Village Yoga”
STEP 3: Review the list of upcoming classes and click on “Book now” to reserve your spot and complete payment
STEP 4: Once you have successfully booked and paid for your upcoming class, you will receive a confirmation email with a specific link to connect to your class on Zoom.
STEP 5: Download & install the Zoom app from here: https://zoom.us/download. Click the appropriate download for the device you are using.
– Zoom Clients for Meetings works for a web browser on your computer
– Zoom Cloud Meetings Apps work for mobile devices and tablets and are available in the Apple App Store and Google Play App Store
STEP 6: Once it is installed on your device (phone, tablet, computer) open the app and click sign up for free account. Please do this before class time is supposed to start and it will make it easy to connect.
STEP 7: Click the link when the class time starts and you will join. Please join 10 minutes early to allow time for any technical issues that arise.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, or have questions or concerns about the registration process, please contact us by phone at (778) 351-3934 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Start?
First Lesson Info
- Dress in comfortable clothing
- Yoga Mat (Available for purchase)
- Eye Pillows (Some available to try)
- Your punch card or proof of payment
- Waiver forms for your children
Parking is available in the small lot and down the driveway. Last student to arrive will be the first to leave to help the flow of exiting the session.
Parking is also available on Derrick Road. Please do not park on Wain road.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early for your lesson
- Remove your footwear & socks before entering
- Washroom is available
- Hang up your coat and bags
- Confirm your payment with the instructor
- Roll out your mat quietly
Try to limit talking during your practice and be sure you have ample space for you and your mat.
- Cell phones
Once you have graduated from being a new student, consider becoming an LVY member. One monthly fee and unlimited monthly yoga! Check out our pricing page for more information.