Health & Wellness Series Part 2
Tuesdays starting January 8, 2019
5:30pm – 6:45pm
Start the New Year off right by dedicating time to improve your health and wellness. This 2nd Health & Wellness series offered by Lotus Village continues the studies from the fall with a new topic for each of the 6 sessions.
Expand your comprehension of health and wellness as you learn something new each week accompanied by pragmatic approaches to implementing them in your daily life.
- Mindfulness Part 2
- Chakras – animals, mantras, visual meditations
- Mudras – ancient gestures that help manage stress
- Vayus – advancing your practice
- Balancing poses to find presence
- To end: Advanced Ayurveda Assessment
Focus this time on yourself and reduce your sickness, stress, and anxiety while improving your energy levels, focus, and self-love and attention.