Therapeutic yoga is a gentle practice suited to all ages or abilities to cultivate relaxation and promote healing.
- 5-6 poses on the floor using props foster total comfort to promote healing and relaxation
- Modification of poses, alignment and movement awareness to reflect individual needs
- Deeply relaxing practice to help you sleep better, restore energy and promote self-care
- Enhance overall well-being
- Focus on rejuvenation of the body and mind
- Starting with a few, gentle poses using props to promote relaxation and healing
- Ending with a reclined, supportive and relaxing Yoga Nidra (guided meditative body scan)
- Excellent for trauma, chronic pain, injury, stress management
Back Care and Gentle Core Yoga
- On the floor
- Gentle flowing practice that strengthens the core which in turn supports the back
- Movements are small, effective and connected with Radiant breath to ignite a relaxation
response between each set of asana
- Quiet mind and strengthening structure in the body
- Ideal for individuals with scoliosis, sciatica and chronic back pain
Therapeutic Yoga: Shoulders, Neck & Hips
- Traditional style to suit all levels
- Focus on breath to strengthen the body
- Mainly on the floor, gentle movements and modifications offered in every pose
- Moving with awareness
- Poses to help detoxify the major organs, improve flexibility and deepen concentration
Ready to Join the LVY Community?
Try our One Month New Member Pass for only $70 + GST, no strings, no catches. This New Member Pass can be used only once and is good for up to 7 Classes. Check out our New Member page to help you get ready before your first session.